finally

mailrus!gatech!mcnc.org!cwppc!cwp (Catherine Pitts)
Sun, 29 Sep 1991 09:04:00 GMT
v002.n021.4
I finally received a digest.  I hope the path is now straightened out.

It has been several months, I think, since I received anything

To John DeGood who requested info about salt rising bread let me
tell them that there is information and a recipe for same in
The Fannie Farmer Baking Book, a 600 page book, by Marion Cunningham,
and published by Alfred A Knoph.  Oh dear, I ran off the page, and being
a novice at this I had better repeat it.  The publisher is Alfred A Knoph.
They have about two pages about salt-rising bread.  Hope this helps.

- --
Catherine W. Pitts         cwp@cwppc.UUCP (...!rbdc!cwppc!cwp)
Tis a great life if you relax enough to enjoy it.