recipe

bfreeman@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Elisabeth Freeman)
Sun, 20 Oct 1991 09:04:00 GMT
v002.n023.4
I have a Welbilt machine with a round container and a glass lid.

I made up this recipe this weekend and it turned out great.

2 tsp yeast (I used the bulk yeast)
2 3/4 cups flour (1/2 unbleached white, 1/2 whole wheat)
3 tablespoons quick cooking oatmeal
1 tsp salt
2 tablespoons sesame tahini
8 oz Rice Dream, almond flavour
1/4 cup warm water
4 tablespoons sugar

(The layering is for this kind of bread machine of course...)
Place yeast in the bottom of the baking container.  Mix flours oatmeal
and salt and pour over yeast.  Add the tahini and the sugar.  Heat the Rice
Dream in the microwave or on the stove until warm.  Add the water
and pour into the baking container on top of the other ingredients.  I
set my machine for white bread and light crust.

Elisabeth