Breadmaker Reliability

psychlo@zip.eecs.umich.edu
Sat, 23 Nov 1991 09:03:00 GMT
v002.n025.3
  A recent query to the rec.food.cooking group about bread maker
comparisons resulting in one kind soul giving me a pointer to your
bread maker mailing list, and suggested that I ask you about the
topic.  I suppose I am doing that now.

	Do you have any data regarding the reliability of the various
breadmakers?  I have seen them for quite some time now (two years?) and
wonder how they hold up to (medium, heavy, near-constant) use.  Can
you suggest some articles for me to read, or maybe even recommend a
unit (since I am seriously considering a purchase of one, or a request
to to jolly old Saint Nick).

		I thank you most humbly,
			J-D Wellman
			(psychlo@eecs.umich.edu)