DAK bread bakers

Tony White <whitet@ucs.orst.edu>
Tue, 19 Jan 1993 07:12:41 -0800 (PST)
v004.n002.3
Like Jim, I'm very happy with our DAK bread baker and bought one for our
daughter for Christmas.  Her experience has, likewise, been good.  It's
human nature to express dissatisfaction with a product when it doesn't
meet expectations, but not to express an opinion when it does: we simply
assume "that's the way it ought to be".

Every product is going to have some lemons.  That doesn't mean it's
basially bad (just as my experience doesn't mean it's basically good!).

Of more concern to me is the comment that DAK customer service is hard to
reach and not very helpful.  This corresponds to my experience also.  I've
written the service off as the price I pay for low prices on DAK's
products.  They *do* stand behind their guarantees, though.

My final opinion regarding DAK is that they sell pretty good products at
reasonably low prices - but don't expect any more service than you'd get
from a garage sale.

Tony White