breadmaker compendium?

meb4593@icdfs.boeing.com (Michael Bain)
Wed, 21 Jul 93 11:40:03 PDT
v004.n027.4
Is there a summary/recommendation list of breadmakers?  I've been
using my KitchenAid mixer to make bread, however my dad sent me a
Zorisushi (sp) breadmaker which promptly was smashed by the Post
Office.  Now I'm looking for a replacement.

As a reference, our Costco has a Hitachi for about $160 that looks
good, but maybe not as good as the Zorisushi.

Good news is just life's way of keeping you off balance.

Michael Bain                                            (206) 294-1181
Boeing Commercial Airplane Group                           Seattle, WA
777 Division                               meb4593@icdfs.ca.boeing.com