Bread Machine Blues

troy@centerline.com
Tue, 7 Sep 93 09:39:50
v004.n031.1
Greetings,
  I received a Sanyo bread machine last year as a christmas present.
For the first 5-6 months of this year I made a fresh loaf of delicious
bread every week.  Then summer came and the weather became much more
hot and humid and I haven't been able to make a descent loaf of bread
since.  The main problem is that the loaf seems to collapse at some
point during the baking process.  Does anybody out there know what I
need to change in the recipe/baking process to stop this from
happening.  I miss my weekly fresh bread :-(  Thanks.

--Troy Runkel			troy@centerline.com

-------