BREAD Digest V5 #12, "What Bread Maker"

"Tom L. Wallace" <tomwa@jsbus.com>
Tue, 29 Mar 1994 16:49:35 -0800 (PST)
v005.n013.2
I owned the DAK "r2d2" (Same as wellbuilt "round loaf"),
Panasonic, Hitachi and Zorochi (sp?) and the Zo is my favorite.
It is the only one that lets you set the time, which is nice if
you use a lot of whole wheat, or in my case wheat sprouts.  It
also has a "window" so you can watch the process.  It is solidly
built, unlike the others that all broke.  Speaking of breaking,
there is a reason you so many bread makers sold reconditioned in
DAMARK catalogs and similar publications: they do sometimes
break.  Make sure that the store you buy from has a generous
return policy.  I found Macys particularly good, but perhaps
others are better in your town.

Good luck!

-Tom

Tom Wallace - Director, Distribution Sales       108 Whispering Pines Dr.
JSB Corporation                                   Scotts Valley, CA 95066
408-438-8300 ext 209; (in U.S. & Canada) 800-359-3408    FAX 408-438-8360
tomwa@jsbus.com