Archive for low fat bread recipes

HS_.Roch811sd@xerox.com
Mon, 4 Apr 1994 13:10:22 PDT
v005.n014.1
I came across this on the eat-lf dl this morning. It has many bread recipes
that have little or no fat in them plus many other recipes that are non bread
related. My understanding is that MOST of the bread recipes in it are for bread
machines. I sent for 2 neat ones - bagel bread and garlic-basil bread.

Good luck,
Heather

Forwarding: