Recipes: Mustard-Dill Bread and Black Pepper-Onion Bread

HS.Roch811sd@xerox.com
Thu, 19 May 1994 09:38:18 PDT
v005.n020.9
Some more from the Fleischmann's bread machine cookbook.
I have not tried either of these yet but I plan on making the Black
Pepper-Onion for a cookout this weekend. Enjoy  --Heather--

Mustard-Dill Bread

1 pound		Ingredients		1 1/2 pound

2/3 cup		water			1 cup
2 tsp.		Dijon-style mustard		1 Tab.
1 Tab.		butter or margarine		1 Tab.
3/4 tsp.		salt			1 tsp.
1 1/2 cups		bread flour		2 1/4 cups
1/2 cup	 whole wheat flour		3/4 cup
2 Tab.		nonfat dry milk powder	3 Tab.
2 tsp.		packed brown sugar		1 Tab.
3/4 tsp.	Dry dill weed			1 tsp.
1 1/2 tsp.	bread machine yeast		2 tsp.

Add ingredients to bread machine pan in the order suggested by
manufacturer, adding mustard with water.

Recommended cycle: Basic/ white bread cycle; medium/ normal color
setting. Timed-bake feature can be used.

Black Pepper-Onion Bread

1 pound		Ingredients		1 1/2 pound

2/3 cup		water			1 cup
1 Tab.		butter or margarine		1 Tab.
3/4 tsp.		salt			1 tsp.
2 cups		bread flour			3 cups
2 Tab.		nonfat dry milk powder	3 Tab.
2 tsp.			sugar			1 Tab.
1 tsp.		dry minced onions		1 1/2 tsp.
1/2 tsp.     Med. grind Java Black Pepper*	3/4 tsp.
1/8 tsp.	Garlic powder			1/4 tsp.
1 1/2 tsp.	bread machine yeast		2 tsp.

Add ingredients to bread machine pan in the order suggested by
manufacturer.
* If using a finer grind of pepper, reduce the amount to 1/4 tsp. for
either loaf size.