Re: BREAD Digest V5 #47

Joel.Ehrlich@salata.com (Joel Ehrlich)
06 Dec 94 11:33:21 -0800
v005.n048.4
 BR> Date: Mon, 5 Dec 1994 20:36:21 -0500
 BR> From: RHope@aol.com
 BR> Subject: Bread Machine Input wanted

 BR> Here's the deal: Do I want to spend the big bucks and by that
 BR> Panasonic,suggested at $375, because it has the cast Iron, has yeast
 BR> dipenser or is there a $200 equivalent, Or should I by that $375
 BR> Panasonic?
 BR> What I've heard from really satisfied people is they think Panasonic
 BR> is it. Now I have come to the oracle Bread-Digest.

Here's the bottom line. There are a few good machines and a lot of not quite as
good machines. The good ones are the ones which can make 100% whole grain
breads and are very flexible in programming, They tend to be the top of the
line models from Panasonic, Hitachi, Zojirushi, Trillium, DAK/Welbilt and the
new (American made) Toastmaster. The DAK/Welbilt and Toastmaster are in the
$200 range, the others are $300 or better.

I'd suggest you look at all of them and pick the one with the features and
programming flexibility you feel you need.

Joel

... NOTE: The Tagline starts here ->