My $.02 to the many advice requests

obrien@netcom.com (No parking EXCEPT FOR BOB)
Tue, 6 Dec 1994 09:46:47 -0800 (PST)
v005.n048.8
I'm certainly no authority, but my DAK "R2D2" (by Welbuilt)
is still holding up after all these (6+) years.  No replacements
yet.  Admittedly, I use it a bit less often, on average, than once
a week.

I see a lot of different ideas, but putting the yeast in under the
flour and then all liquids on top seems to work well even with the
timer set 8 hours forward, so I won't be worried about a yeast
dispenser.

I _will_ probably hold out for a sourdough cycle, though, that
can be set to rise for up to 24 hours _without_ a "punchdown"
run of the motor before baking.  Anyone seen a model like that yet?

But I'm in no hurry.  My mother has the DAK "Turbo Baker IV"
and is equally pleased as far as I know.

	Bob O`Bob