bread bigots

obrien@netcom.com (No parking EXCEPT FOR BOB)
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 16:10:38 -0800 (PST)
v005.n049.2
> From: GGDA@aol.com
>
> Doesn't anyone out there bake WITHOUT  a bread machine?  Where are the
> artisan bakers who still believe that no bread machine can ever match a hand
> process.  I am not suggesting that all kneading be done by hand, but I am
> definitly not interested in baking bread in a box.
>
> Anyone else of the same school?

This digest was started _by_ and _for_ machine users.  There is plenty
of room for non-machine-users, but I, for one, refuse to put up with
anti-machine BIGOTRY.

I have good friends who get toether to bake every other Sunday.
For them, a machine would be a _cruel_ gift, because the socializing
is important.  *I* can respect *your* choices.  Unless you can do
the same, please shut up and/or unsubscribe.

If you will choose, instead, to share the benefits of your experiences
and knowledge of hand baking, without snide comments about the machines
that you apparently have no personal experience with, then I, for one,
will probably read your contributions with great interest.

	Bob O`Bob