Re: BREAD Digest V6 #2

Joel.Ehrlich@salata.com (Joel Ehrlich)
11 Jan 95 08:23:34 -0800
v006.n003.3
Responding to: CURTISK@NKU.EDU

 I just purchased my new breadmaker.  The cookbook that came with
 it has quite a few good bread recipes, but not one
 sweetroll-coffeecake recipe-there is a dough setting.  There is a
 recipe for cinnamon rolls and maybe that is supposed to function as the
 basic sweet roll-coffeecake recipe, but they don't tell me that.  Also,
 they say that this cinnamon roll recipe can be made the night before
 and baked the next day.  Does this mean let it rise the night before
 and then refrigerate?  Won't it continue rising.  If anyone has a good
 all purpose coffeecake recipe I would appreciate it.  I have plenty of
 them for regular baking not using a bread machine, but I don't know if
 those recipes adapt to a breadmaker.  Thank you for your help. any

Almost any bread machine can be used to mix and knead the dough for bread,
cake, roll and biscuit dough. These machines have a dough cycle. You can use
any of your existing recipes to mix and knead the dough. Then simply remove
the dough and bake as usual.

You have noted that your machine has a dough cycle. Simply use that cycle for
the purpose.

Joel

... If it tastes good it's fattening - if it don't it ain't.