Fleischmann's Yeast Bread Machine Favorites

"John E. Johns" <jej@TSO.Cin.IX.net>
Fri, 14 Apr 1995 15:41:01 -0400
mixed results.  Most did not seem to rise properly even thought the recipes
called for 1 1/2 teaspoons of yeast for the one pound size loaf.  I have an
Hitachi breadmaker and mostly use recipes from ELECTRIC BREAD and a Panasonic
bread machine book.  I have had no problems with my Hitachi except that I am
wearing out the pan and blade because of making several batches of grapenuts
bread.  Incidentally, I wonder is there is a difference in Hitachi bread
machines sold in the U.S. and Canada.  It seemed to me that the problems
occurred in Canada but not in the U.S.  I could be mistaken but it would be
interesting to know is that is the case.

John in Cincinnati