Re: BREAD Digest V6 #22

CrissyMA@aol.com
Wed, 31 May 1995 13:56:17 -0400

>From: Larry and Jenny Hutchi <74444.3462@compuserve.com>
>Subject: Cookbook programs
  It's called
>Micro Cookbook 4.0.  I wonder if anyone else is familiar with this program
>and
>the other two mentioned in the last digest. One was called "The Mastercook"
>and
>one was called Meal Master.  I  am satisfied with my Micro Cookbook but am
>wondering if I'm really missing something in one of those others.  Can
>anybody
>comment?

I purchased Micro Cookbook 4.0 for Windows a couple of years ago and had
disastrous results with my system.  Other people that I know who had also
purchased the program ran into similar problems.   Just curious if you're
running the DOS or Windows version.  I'm now using Mastercook II for Windows
and really love it.  Makes shopping lists,  has nutritional info, menus, you
can enter your own recipes, and comes with several cookbooks. It's never
crashed.  I believe it's available for about $25.

Chris in Houston