Fwd: bread-bakers-digest V6 #26

haws@IX.NETCOM.COM (William Haws )
Sat, 1 Jul 1995 21:11:45 -0700
v006.n027.8

>Could someone post the recipe for Honey French Bread from Donna
>German's first bread cookbook?  It has been recommended to me,
>and I can only find volumes II thru V at my bookstores.  Thanks.
>
>Linda Midcap

Here is Donna German's recipe for French Honey Bread:
                     Small              Medium              Large
water                1/2 cup+ 1 tbs.    3/4 cup             1-1/8 cup
honey                1-1/2 tsp.         2 tsp.              1 tbs.
olive oil            1-1/2 tsp.         2 tsp.              1 tbs.

salt                 1/2 tsp.           2/3 tsp.            1 tsp.
sugar                1/2 tsp.           2/3 tsp.            1 tsp.
bread flour          1-1/2 cups         2 cups              3 cups
yeast                1 tsp.             1-1/2 tsp.          2-1/2 tsp.

Bill