Re: Where can I get bread bags?

Ruth C Perry <perryrc@battelle.org>
Tue, 01 Aug 1995 16:02:19 -0500 (EST)
v006.n031.11
The King Arthur Flour Baker's Catalogue offers a variety of bread bags.  [I do
not work for them;  have no relatives working for them;  have no financial
interest in them...]  They have heavy plastic bags that come in four different
sizes and sold in packs of 100.  They also have a couple of more "permanent"
type bread holder:  a machine washable cotton twill bread bag, and an
expandable, vented hard plastic box called Bread Keeper.  When I called them,
they had recommended the Bread Keeper. It works just fine for me.  I will
probably buy some of the plastic bags as well, since I need something to put the
bread in when I give it as a gift.

                The Baker's Catalogue
                King Arthur Flour
                P.O.Box 876