Baguettes

phyllis.johnpoll@ncsl.org (Phyllis Johnpoll)
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 18:54:13 GMT
v006.n033.4
A co-worker just announced that she loves bread, but hates bread machine
bread. What she likes is crusty, french-style bread. Specifically, she
asked for baguettes. I'm pretty confident in my ability to shape them,
but don't have a trustworty recipe. Anyone have one I can try out? (I
don't have ready access to sourdough starter, so it'll have to be a
regular french or italian style loaf.)

BTW, this time I remembered to back up one space before typing. Hope it
comes across to the list intact! (I dislike this mail reader and I
utterly detest our main mail reader. I can't win...)

*BB*

ptj
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it
binds the universe together.