[none]

jfmorgan@netcom.com (Jim Morgan) (by way of reggie@jeff-and-reggie.com (Reggie))
Sat, 30 Sep 1995 00:15:19 -0700
v006.n038.1
Dwork))
Subject: Re: bread-bakers-digest V6 #36
Sender: owner-bread-bakers@lists.best.com

hi, from vienna (virginia!)  am interested in lou and sally's
_*wonderslim*_ substitute for oil and butter.  where does one purchase
this product?  a supermarket?  a health food store?  would realy
appreciate your reply.
marlene :)
jfmorgan@netcom.com
 > > From: sparky@ftp.netgate.net
(Sally Eisenberg) > Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 12:33:09 -0700