kitchen aid mixer: is there a FAQ?

flash@well.com (flash gordon md)
Sat, 4 Nov 1995 14:22:41 -0800
v006.n047.5
i'be just acquired a used kitchen aid mixer, and have consequently given
away my old DAK "R2-D" breadmaker. i've been happy with the kitchen aid, but
i'm a little uncertain just how long dough needs to be kneaded.

i know enough to wait til the dough gets non-sticky and somewhat elastic:
does anybody have any other tips? i.e., "three more minutes after it gets
elastic" or "wait til the dough bounces like a tennis ball" or whatever.]

not having an instruction book makes me kind of uncertain. i'd appreciate
any pointers.

in theory, there's no difference between
theory and practice, but in practice, there is.
flash gordon, m.d., f.a.c.e.p.  http://www.well.com/user/flash
flash@well.com  / flash@toad.com  / flash@sirius.com  /  flash@river.org