Re: Back info on Bread machines?

LAllin@aol.com
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 11:54:23 -0500

>From: widera@unr.edu (Debra Widera)
>Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 23:56:39 -0800
>Subject: Back info on Bread machines?
>
>Hi,
>
>I've finally decided to buy a bread machine & need advice--
>I would like to see some (not *all*!) of the postings on
>the pros and cons of the various types of machines (inexpensive).
>In particular, a "Breadman."
>
>Too much to ask for?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Debra Widera
>widera@unr.edu

Debra,
I have owned a Breadman bread machine for two years and have been very
satisfied with it.  I have baked over a hundred loaves in that time, using
many different recipes.  I have only occassionally had a "flop" and generally
that has been correctable by tinkering with water/flour ratio.  I have baked
light and heavy loaves (including fruit and nut), white and whole-grain with
equal success.

I think the Breadman is as good as any machine on the market, unless you want
to do unusual things, like making jam (with the Zoji does).  If you have any
specific questions about the Breadman, I would be happy to try and answer
them.