Help!!

Sat, 02 Dec 1995 07:37:14 -0800
v006.n051.5
I had lots of fresh guava's sitting on the counter thanks to a very nice
Asian gardener who lives across the street!!  Of course, I couldn't find any
recipes for guava bread - figures.  I devised this recipe...it tastes pretty
good but seems to need 'something'.  What I am not quite sure...more intense
flavors - a bit more of or different spices??

Can anyone help with this??

Thanks,
Reggie

                    *  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

                            Guava Bread <R T>

Recipe By     : Reggie Dwork
Serving Size  : 16   Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Bread Machine                    Fruit
                Low Fat

- --------  ------------  --------------------------------
   1 1/4  Tsp           Active Dry Yeast
   2      C             Bread Flour
   1      C             Whole-Wheat Flour
     1/3  C             Guavas -- fresh
   1      Tbsp          Butterbuds
     1/2  Tsp           Salt
     1/2  Tbsp          Honey -- thistle
   1      Tbsp          Honey -- cinnamon creamed
     1/8  Tsp           Ground Ginger
     1/8  Tsp           Allspice
   2      Tsp           Wonderslim -- (I use this instead
                         -- of margarine)
   1      C             Water

I put it all in the baking basket and started it.

It has a pretty good flavor but seems to lack something...not sure what.

Entered into MasterCook II and tested for you by Reggie Dwork
reggie@jeff-and-reggie.com