Re: bread-bakers-digest V6 #53

dorothy talbott <ktalbott@nccu.edu>
Sun, 17 Dec 1995 11:32:35 -0500 (EST)
v006.n054.8
I'm new to this list and hope this is the proper way to respond.  Gina, I
must agree with what you were told about store-bought bread mixes.  All
of the different brands I have used rise less than from scratch recipes.
And some of them are terribly disappointing.  An example would be the
brand sold by WalMart.  What a dud!!  A true hockey puck!  I think I may
use the idea of the fish bags and make up some homemade mixes over the
holidays for use in January and February when exams and ballgames at
school eat up *all* free time!

Kay Talbott
ktalbott@nccu.edu
South Brunswick Middle School