"PIZZA" BREAD

CHEFLZ@aol.com
Fri, 22 Dec 1995 22:29:24 -0800
v006.n054.12
It's very spicy, if you want to, you can use less spice.  I use a "LIGHT
WHOLE WHEAT" RECIPE FOR A BASE, but you can use a recipe for White Bread
also.
FOR 1 1/2 LB. LOAF (1 loaf)

To an uncooked recipe( for either a Whole Wheat, or a White Bread Bread
Machine recipe), add
  1T. Italian dry herbs
  1T. ground pepper
  1/2C. onion flakes
  2T. dried basil
  1T. fennel seeds
  1T. dried persley
plus

  1/4C. parmesan cheese
  1 lg.(15oz.) can tomato sauce
         (decrease 15 oz. from the amount of water used)
  1/4C. GROUND* sundried tomato bits(not oil packed!)
  3T. Rosemary

Bake according to your machine's directions for the kind of bread that you
choose to make; if too moist, decrease water.  Store in  plastic bag in
refrigerator.

* I grind dry spices &  dried sun dried tomatoes in a coffee bean grinder,
but then DON'T use it to then grind coffee!
Any comments or questions, or variations(?), Email me at:
CHEFLZ@AOL.COM,     GOOD LUCK!!

                       LARRY ZIEGLER