Hitachi

Dave Jerzycki <daveje@gr.hp.com>
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 07:54:23 -0700
v006.n058.28
 I've followed the negative comments over the last few months regarding the
 Hitachi bread machine. I've had mine (a 201B), for about 3 or 4 years now and
 couldn't be happier with it. Never had an electrical problem, a mechanical
 problem, or a bread diaster. My loafs come out fine, I use the regular cycle,
 the make dough cycle, when I want to finish the dough by hand or make pizza
 dough, and I can even make whole wheat bread with it.
 I always measure by weight my ingredients, not by volume, and make sure the
 cold ingredients, (like butter or eggs or yeast) are as close to room temp as
 possible. I always use warm water, about 100 - 110 degrees, (it will cool a
 little in the pan before the yeast get mixed in.)
 I'm sure there are other people out there that have a Hitachi that are as
 pleased with it as I am.

 Dave Jerzycki
 daveje@hpgrla