Zoj price is coming down

ellen@brakes.elekta.com
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 12:37:49 -0400
v006.n058.34
I just spoke with Irwin at the Delta Rehab Center. (This is the lowcost,
mail-order distributor of the S-15A Zojirushi.) He told me that effective
Feb. 1, Zo was reducing the price of the machine by $10. The Delta Rehab
will make that retroative to January 1, so that means the machine,
including shipping, is now only $250!

My machine just arrived and I am in the process of baking my first loaf--a
honey whole wheat from the Donna German's Bread baking IV book. What's
unique about this recipe is that it contains a fair amount of honey and
very, very little salt.  Here it is, and if it comes out anything less than
spectacular, I'll let you know.

                   *  Exported from  MasterCook Mac  *

                            HONEY WHEAT BREAD

Recipe By     : The Bread Machine Cookbook IV,Donna Rathmell German,p. 23
Categories    : Bread Machine                    Breads

- --------  ------------  --------------------------------
                        For Medium size loaf:
   1 1/8  cups          water -- or milk
     1/3  cup           honey
     1/3  teaspoon      salt
   1 1/2  tablespoons   vital gluten -- optional
                         (up to 3 tblsp)
   3      cups          whole wheat flour
   2      teaspoons     active dry yeast
                         (or 1 1/2 tsp if using SAF instant yeast)

Use regular/whole wheat cycle and medium crust setting.

- --
Ellen
ellen@brakes.elekta.com