Excuse My Dust

"R.C. Sagnella" <zeno@voicenet.com>
Sat, 27 Jan 96 14:15:48 EST
v006.n063.3
I see that there are a number of queries regarding bread machines.  I'm
awfully puzzled.  We, my wife and I, have been making bread (we grind our
own whole wheat) for many years and have done it, more or less, the old
fashion way with a little help from our KitchenAid mixer, a work horse of a
machine if ever there was one.  We make anywhere from five to six loaves at
a time.  My question is, where is the advantage in using a bread machine?
Certainly it's not in the time saved, because in either case you must
prepare the dough; furthermore, it seems that you have to wait five hours
and more to realize your efforts of one loaf of bread when you use a
machine.  In less time than that we have five delicious loaves ready.

Bread making the old fashion way is fun and easy.  Raise a little flour dust
and try it.

Regards,

Ron

zeno@voicenet.com