Re: bread-bakers-digest V6 #69

Blanche007@aol.com
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 12:24:25 -0500
v006.n070.11
Thanks so much for multitudes of responses to those willing to try my new
sour dough product - I'm overwhlemed and have to cut off the offer as of last
week - or I'll run out of money and never be able to get this up and running.
 What a response - over 100 people in the first few days (gasp).  To those
who replied in time - the samples are coming.  Please please let me know what
you think - I've also enclosed samples of my new  Dough Relaxer (for pizza
crusts that fight back and pie crusts that won't roll).  When I'm in
production I'll be happy to send the rest of you samples.  Many many thanks!
 Lora