For men only!

CorgiSews@aol.com
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 10:57:53 -0500
v006.n071.12
My local paper, the Rochester Times Union, last week had an article about
Bread Machines last week.  Included was an annoucement of a contest FOR MEN
ONLY.

Sponsored by Black & Decker Household products, ABM recipes can be submitted
in three categories: healthiest, most exotic and dessert breads.  Contest
ends April 30. Entry forms & rules can be obtained by sending a SASE to: Real
Men Bake Bread Contest, P.O. Box 4320, Manhasset, NY  11030-4320.

Grand prize is an all-expense-paid week in Paris, including bread making
classes at the Cordon Bleu Cooking School.  Six regional winners will receive
$500. and be flown to NYC for final judging in May.

Of course, if any of you guys enter this and are regional winners, we expect
to see the recipes posted here - in due time.  On second thought, the rules
probably state the recipes become the property of Black & Decker!

Debby,   CorgiSews@aol.com

Sewing is more interesting when your corgi uses the foot pedal as a chin
rest.