bobliography

Fri, 16 Feb 1996 23:05:03 -0800
v006.n072.10
A list member has offered to compile a bibliography for books that we all
use and enjoy.  If anyone wants to contribute to this please send a message
to <bread-books@jeff-and-reggie.com>.

It would be helpful if you would put the name of the book, author, ISBN#, if
it is a bread machine, hand made, cuisinart made, mixer with dough hooks, a
combo book or any other helpful info.  I would also be interested in reading
why you enjoy this particular book.  She is hoping to break the list into
hand made and machine made and any other sub-groups that might be helpful.

So, send in your preferences.

Thanks,
Reggie

- --
Reggie Dwork                        | Om Mani Padme Hung
reggie@jeff-and-reggie.com                   |
Owner bread-bakers, eat-lf and otbf mailing lists