Re: Tupperware Bread Storage Keepers

cmathew@iadfw.net (Craig & Joan Mathew)
Sun, 25 Feb 1996 05:48:23 -0600 (CST)
v006.n077.2
>Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 07:53:10 -0500
>Subject: Tupperware Bread Storage Keepers
>
>Also, is there a source where one can get the keeper without particpating in
>one of those "loathsome" Tupperware parties?

Yes.  The word is "Rubbermaid"... :)

You can get these keepers at many discount stores, like Target, K-Mart,
Venture, even supermarkets...  In my area these products often go on
sale...such as a "50% off ALL Rubbermaid products" !!  I use a lot of
Rubbermaid in my house...for all kinds of food storage, bread storage,
holding nuts, bolts, pencils, pens, thumb tacks, paper clips, you-name-it...
very cheap when you get them on sale like this...

Joan