pita bread

jguevara@spin.com.mx (Jenka Guevara)
Sun, 25 Feb 1996 19:52:53 -0600 (CST)
v006.n077.14
After much trying I got them all to blow up, they tasted good.  Some stayed
longer in the oven, and my husband liked them crunchy, a sort of cookie.  He
now even warms some up, too long, in the microwave, and gets the crunchy ones.
I used my normal bread dough, and used the ABM to make the dough.
Then more flour was needed to be able to make the balls and flatten them.
I left them like half an hour before putting them in the oven.
If you are interested in the complete recipe let me know and I will post it
with pleasure.
Jenka
         Jenka Guevara
   American School Foundation