RE: bread-bakers-digest V6 #74

"Neil T. Dunn" <neildunn@kuentos.guam.net>
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 04:30:14 +-1000
v006.n077.23
Hello.  Even with the probability I am going to be riduculed as a total
boob I have just got to ask this question which has been burning inside
me for quite some time now.  Just where in the heck do I get Gluten?  I
have searched supermarket shelves high and low and to no avail.  Is it
packaged/named something other then Gluten?  If not I guess it is
possible we just don't carry it in Guam.  In that case, can anyone
recommend an Internet or mail order source?
Thanks.
dying to try some recipes which call for the stuff.
Neil