Re: Tupperware Bread Storage Keepers

marcy@j51.com (Marcy Lawrence)
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 21:16:20 GMT
v006.n078.2
Ina Bechhoefer <InaB@ix.netcom.com> writes:

>Do the tupperware storage keepers keep the crust from getting soft--a
>problem with my current bread keeper.

>Also, is there a source where one can get the keeper without particpating in
>one of those "loathsome" Tupperware parties?

I just ordered two storage keepers last week, I don't know if the keeper
prevents the crust from getting soft... will let you know..

Good news!  You don't have to attend those "loathsome" (and I agree!)
Tupperware
parties.  Tupperware will take your order and it will be sent to you through
the
mail.  Just call the local Tupperware dealer in your Yellow pages.

Marcy
marcy@j51.com