re, Need DAK Address

voyager@halcyon.com (Robert B. Isbell)
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 19:55:38 -0800
v006.n078.14
Kerry Ogata wrote:

>From: Kerry Ogata <kerry@cybercash.com>
>Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 13:20:21 -0500
>Subject: DAK Bread Machine Paddles

>A friend of mine asked me to post this.  She has a DAK bread machine and has
>lost the paddle.  She thinks that DAK is out of business, and doesn't know
>where to get a replacement paddle.  Can anyone here help?  (Sorry, but I
>don't know the model #).  I thought I remembered hearing that someone bought
>out DAK's bread machine line, but I'm not sure. :)
>
>Thanks,
>Kerry

DAK Industries has gone out of business, but the bread making products were
bought out, and are now offered by a company called...

DAK Gourmet Products
19749 Bahama St.
Northridge, CA 91324
800-656-2253

They have a nice catalog, and have parts for all the old DAK bread machines.
They even build a new model much like the old ones. I called them, and they
are sending me one of their catalogs.

I know that Wellbuilt also has made a model very similar to the DAK, and
that the pan and paddle works fine. I don't remember the model # right now,
but can pass it on when I find it.(One of my relatives has one)
voyager@halcyon.com   ... mission, to search the internet for intelligent
life forms.
In real life ... Robert Isbell