Re: bread-bakers-digest V6 #83

Marta Martin <marta@citynet.net>
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 21:58:18 -0500
v006.n085.6
A few weeks ago a member of this mailing list offered to send me her
grandmother's tortilla recipe.  I then suffered acute technical failure and
ended up being off line for about three weeks.
When I signed back on I had 1742 messages and there was no way I could
download them all without blowing up my computer.<S>
I had to have the local server go in and delete everything, so...to make a
long story short, I didn't get the recipe and would still love to have it.

BTW...in response to someone asking about a Rubbermaid Bread Machine Loaf
Keeper....Tupperware makes a marvelous one.  I have two of them!

Marta Martin

Marta Martin-(marta@citynet.net)
"This isn't flying.......it's falling with style."  Buzz Lightyear from the
movie
Toy Story

Success is not forever, and failure is not fatal.  Don Shula

Do not fear for I am with you, Do not be dismayed for I am your God.
Isaiah 41:10

Shake your hips and hope for the best.  Camille, age 9