Rolls

Louis Eisenberg <sparky@netgate.net>
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 08:03:21 -0800
v096.n003.3
 Hi All,

Here is a great bread recipe that I use all the time to make rolls of all
kinds. I use lowfat buttermilk and  dried chives or dried onions. there are
no limits. I use the dough cycle on the bread machine to do all the work.
Then I put little balls about 2 oz each into muffin cups let rise and bake
in a 375 degrees F. for 10 to 12 minutes. Sometimes I make hot dog buns and
hamburger buns, bake on cookie sheets.
They are soft inside, with a light crust on the outside. You can use egg
substitute also. If you make these rolls you wont be disappointed. Tonight
I''m going to make cheese (lowfat cheese)rolls.

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

                            NO Fat White Bread

Recipe By     : Donna German
Categories    : Bread Machine                    Fatfree

     2/3  cup           water
   1      large         egg
   1      teaspoon      sugar
     1/8  teaspoon      salt
   2      cups          bread flour
   1      teaspoon      yeast

Add ingredients according to your machine directions.

This makes a small loaf.

Cycle: white

Crust:light

NOTES : This is a light, easy to cut sandwich bread with a nice fluffy
       texture and a pleasant flavor.