New to the List

Becky Pyle <bpyle@nova.org>
Sun, 28 Apr 1996 10:56:32 -0700
v096.n009.1
Greetings!

 I am new to the bread bakers list. I have baked my own bread for several
 years and last year I bought a Panasonic bread machine. I am having so
 much fun with this incredible machine. I love the "electric bread"
 recipes. I understand that a new book has come out, so I will have to get
 that one as well.

 I would like some contacts for purchasing baking products, so if anyone
 can give me addresses or tel.# I would appreciate them. Also, I am in
 search of a good pita bread recipe.

 Thank You and I am looking forward to hearing from you.
                                         Becky