Presto

"John E. Johns" <jej@TSO.Cin.IX.net>
Sun, 5 May 1996 09:45:48 -0400
v096.n011.9
Philip A. Bunker asked about where to purchase a Presto bread slicing
system.  I bought  mine at a Service Merchandise store.  I am sure that you
 can order one from their catalog as well.  This was my third attempt at
something satisfactory for slicing bread since I slice the whole loaf and
freeze it.  I bought a wooden box-type with slots for slicing but it made
the slices too thick.  Then I bought a Montana knife and after I nearly
sliced off the end of my little finger, my wife returned it to Williams
Sonoma.  The Presto has been the most satisfactory by far.

John in Cincinnati