seeking: custard filled bread

LIR119@delphi.com
Mon, 06 May 1996 18:47:52 -0500 (EST)
v096.n011.19
This is indeed an unsual request but I thought Id give a try.Does anyone
have a recipe for a sweet yeast bread ( similar to Portugese sweet bread )
that has a custard or pudding type of filling in the center?
Someone told me that Jesse's bakery in Honolulu  sells the bread.
I am always curious about these things and would enjoy a recipe for such an
unusal bread. thanks for any help  or any unusal bread recipes you may wish
to share:)
Joan,"Flour Power"

`[1;36;47mRainbow V 1.18.3 for Delphi - Registered