Bread that sticks to the pans

Bonnie Pollack <bpollack@umd5.umd.edu>
Sun, 26 May 1996 09:00:51 -0400 (EDT)
v096.n017.8
Not remembering the person who posted the message about the $50 cost to
replace the pan I will simply address this to the list.  I have had free
of charge from Toastmaster 2 extra pans and paddles because of a sticking
problem.  In one case the paddle had to be removed at the expense of
destroying the pan and in the other case the pan was just plain not
living up to its teflon standards.  I believe that a company such as
Westbend would want to keep customers happy and just send out the
replacement free of charge.  Knowing the fine service I got from
Toastmaster you can bet when an upgrade to the machine comes up in
August I will be in front of the line to get the latest.  Even as a
novice baker I bake two loaves a day and have not bought storebought
bread since January when I bought my machine.  Had it not been for the
help of Toastmaster I would have no doubt reverted to the grocery store
for my bread supply.  My advice after this long message----- push a
little harder and get what you paid for and were promised.   BO-