Salt-free/low-fat recipes

Julia West <classact@i1.net>
Tue, 11 Jun 1996 12:25:28 -0500
v096.n018.17
I haven't tried these recipes. If you do, let me know how they turn out. If you need the recipes for 1-lb. loaves, send me private e-mail.

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                       Diet Bread (1-1/2 lb. loaf)

Recipe By     : Quick & Delicious Bread Machine Recipes
Serving Size  : 24   Preparation Time :4:00
Categories    : Bread Machine                    Breads
                Diabetic                         Healthy And Hearty

   1 1/2  teaspoons     active dry yeast
   3      cups          bread flour
   9      ounces        warm water

   Place ingredients in your bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Choose the White Bread cycle.

                   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NOTES : This bread is very low in calories. An entire 1-1/2 lb. loaf has less than 1500 calories, and is almost fat-free.
                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                  Salt-Free White Bread (1-1/2 lb. loaf)

Recipe By     : Quick & Delicious Bread Machine Recipes
Serving Size  : 24   Preparation Time :4:00
Categories    : Bread Machine                    Breads
                Diabetic                         Healthy And Hearty

   1 1/2  teaspoons     active dry yeast
   3      cups          bread flour
   1      tablespoon    sugar
   2      tablespoons   olive oil
   9      ounces        warm water

   Place ingredients in your bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select the White Bread cycle.

NOTES : This bread is great for those on a salt-free diet. The only sodium in the recipe comes from the residual sodium in the other ingredients.