Re: West Bend Bread Machines

Ilene Warfield <ilenewar@starnetinc.com>
Sat, 15 Jun 1996 16:46:05 -0600
v096.n021.7
Hi Everybody,

On Monday, June 10th Phil Barnea wrote:

> Hi all
> I have noticed a few times West Bend Bread Machines mentioned - can any
> body let me have details of how to get in touch with them - address, fax,
> telephone, e-mail, whatever?

Here is the information for you:

                  The West Bend Company
                  400 Washington St
                  West Bend  WI  53095

                  1-800-367-0111  8:00am - 4:00pm Central Time M-F

I don't see any fax or e-mail # in the instruction booklet for my
bread machine.  Can you use the 800 number from Israel?  Anyway, I
hope this helps.

BTW, I own a West Bend machine, and except for the bread sticking
problem which has been mentioned I really really like it.  I was
surprised to read that some people are spraying their bread pans with
Pam.  In my instruction book, in the troubleshooting guide it says:

         Do not use a vegetable spray as sticking can worsen.

I usually wipe the inside with an oil-saturated paper towel, which
helps but is definitely messier than spraying with Pam.

Ilene  ilenewar@starnetinc.com
Evanston  IL