Looking for Babka recipe

Laura Gaggini <gaggini@usaor.net>
Mon, 26 Aug 1996 09:16:43 -0400
v096.n036.10
Hello to all,

This is my first post, so forgive me if I am not doing this correctly. I =
am looking for a Babka recipe or it might be called Easter Bread. It is =
a bread with the texture of an egg bagel and is sweet. The shape was =
round and there were no hard eggs for decorations, even though it might =
have been called an Easter Bread. The woman was also Polish, if that =
makes a difference. I had some in 1976 and the person who made it would =
not give me the recipe. Maybe she bought it at a bakery and was ashamed =
to admit it.=20

Thank you so much,

Laura