quick ABM spicy italian bread

sdd@computek.net
Sun, 1 Sep 1996 18:21:25 +0000
v096.n038.4
I am the cousin that Reggie ask for the Challah recipies, my office
thanks you as they normally get 1/2 of each loaf of anything I get
(this normally last about 2-5 minutes after it gets there)
The following is an experiment that my office has gone crazy over

Fast Italian Spiced Bread
2/3 C Water
3/4 Tsp salt
2/3 Tsp sugar
2 C bread flour
1 1/2 Tsp yeast
1 package of Good season Itailian Dressing (the dry stuff)
3/4 Tsp olive oil

I think bread may be too spicy so you may want to only use 1/2
package of the salad dressing mix. I also let bread machine make
dough then bake in oven using standard loaf pan sprayed with Pam
Salud and thanks again for all the challah recipies.

Stuart D. Dwork
sdd@computek.net  http://www.computek.net/public/sdd

Thought for the day:
    A penny saved is ridiculous.