pulverizing all the interesting additions

MilesManor <qoe@sna.com>
Sun, 8 Sep 1996 14:46:46 -0700 (PDT)
v096.n040.7
>I'm new to the digest, so you've probably already discussed this.  But . . .
>one more time, please.  I have a Panasonic ABM.  Is there anything I can do
>to keep it from pulverizing all the interesting additions I put into my
>bread?  Dried cranberries, nuts, seeds, olives all become invisible in the
>finished product.  The bread is good, but severely lacking in texture.  The
>operating manual doesn't address the problem.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

>Sharon O.

Sharon,

My machine has a beep that goes off near the end of the kneading cycle for
adding items that you want to remain whole like raisins, cheese, nuts etc.
Try timing your your last kneading cycle and adding your ingredients with
enough time to stir them in, but not enough time to pulverize them.
|\/\/\/\/\/| Lynne Miles
 \0 0 0 0 /  qoe@sna.com