Cheese-Garlic Biscuits (As served at Red Lobster)

jadi@juno.com (Jadi Christian)
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 02:15:41 EDT
v096.n041.4
Got these off the Internet about a year ago...Tried them, and they are
very good. I have not seen them on the lists I'm on...sorry if they have
already been posted. I bet some newbies would like them...Jadi C.
jadi@juno.com

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

            Cheese-Garlic Biscuits (As served at Red Lobster)

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Breads & Muffins

   2      cups          Bisquick® baking mix
     2/3  cup           milk
     1/2  cup           cheddar cheese (2 oz.) -- shredded
     1/4  cup           butter or margarine -- melted
     1/4  tsp.          garlic powder

Mix baking mix, milk and cheese until soft dough forms; beat vigorously
30 seconds. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in
a preheated oven at 450-degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden
brown. Mix butter and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits before
removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm. (10 to 12 biscuits)