Jam Bread Machine Made

Thu, 26 Sep 1996 07:37:20 -0700
v096.n044.4
Hi Sharon,
Here is a bread I have made and it is quite good.  You can use any flavor
jam in it.

Reggie

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                      Jam Bread  Machine Made <R T>

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 14   Preparation Time :3:40
Categories    : Bread Machine                    Fruit
                Grains                           Low Fat
                Bread-Bakers Mailing List

   2 1/2  Tsp           Active Dry Yeast
   2 2/3  C             Bread Flour
   1 1/3  C             Flour, Whole-Grain Wheat
   1 1/3  Tsp           Salt
   1 1/3  Tsp           Sugar
     2/3  C             Jam
   2 2/3  Tbsp          Applesauce -- * see note
 325      C             Water

NOTE:  I use applesauce to lower the fat count.  The original recipe called
for 2 2/3 TBSP oil.

Put all ingredients into pan in order.
I select thin crust and start machine.

NOTES : Cal.  175.8