Is it OK to use the dishwasher for a bread pan?

Valerie Mates <popcorn@cyberspace.org>
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 17:37:01 -0400
v096.n050.10
Hi -- I was wondering if anybody had experience with putting their
bread machine pan through the dishwasher.  I have a Zoji, with a non-stick
pan.  The instructions say not to put the pan through the dishwasher, but
in general I've had good luck putting all kinds of stuff through the
dishwasher even when you're not supposed to.  I would expect water to
collect in the indentation at the bottom of the pan, but hopefully that
wouldn't cause the pan to rust.  Has anybody tried this?

-Valerie Mates
popcorn@cyberspace.org