Purchasing Bread Machines Warning

Sat, 9 Nov 1996 10:35:52 -0800 (PST)
v096.n055.5
To everyone who is interested in purchasing a bread machine from
anywhere/anyone.  Be sure that before you purchase it that you get a written
money back, no questions asked guarantee.  As many people on this list have
experienced, too many machine manufacturers have quality control problems
and refuse to admit it.  It's best to return it to the store and let them
fight with the manufacturer.

We bought our Zo from Macy's and returned the first 2.  They were both
defective.  When we returned them we were asked *no* questions other then
what was wrong with it and did we want a full refund or exchange.  We opted
for an exchange each time and now have a wonderful machine that we are
extremely happy with.

Reggie & Jeff